-
I had mine up and running before I ever knew anything about the AGA, so I completely understand everyone not wanting to be a part of 3 message boards...and we are still working on our format, but would love it if ya'll drop by!
AG Collectors Message Board
-
It looks lovely. I really like the layout. It will be awesome if those sections like "Create and Fix," "Reviews," and "Links" fill up with posts.
-
I intend to add a lot of the links I've found, and put together some instructions on how to make some of the things I've made for my dolls. I have two clothes racks to hang clothes on and stack shoes on. Easy to make, and not too costly!
-
I just joined, so I'll post soon.
-
Lovely I'll join a little bit later, and post as soon as I can count me in. Probely will be tomrrow that I join.
-
Love your board! Always great to see more AG boards for more AG fun! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lea [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]