-
I just received my ebay Samantha and she is lovely. She's dressed in the retired cargo outfit too which is nice. Her hair is in good condition but it's very curly and quite different from my PM Samantha. Do the newer dolls have very curly hair? I wish i could show a picture but i don't have a camera. Maybe she was rewigged.
-
What color are her eyelashes?
-
-
She may be a mattel girl.
-
The seller said she had purchased her a year ago so i bought her hoping she was a Mattel. But i've looked at many Samanthas at AG Place and i've never seen one with hair this curly. They all seem to have slightly wavy hair like my PM doll. Maybe she's a fake or has a new wig. I don't mind either way since she's cute.
-
I think she knew it was a mattel Samantha to begin with. I have noticed that the Mattel Sam's have slightly curlier hair than my PM, but I think it goes in spurts. I've seen some Sam's with basically straight hair and other with real ringlets.
-
Our Mattell Sam's hair is way curly. She is cute in a different way than our pre-Mattell Sam. I love them both. They look like 2 different types of AG doll.
Lara
-
I had a Samantha that was made before mattel but sold after mattel (if that makes sense) and she had a wig that wasn't really curly but she got a new head and now it's VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY curly.
-
My Mattel Samantha has VERY curly hair.