I don't have any pictures yet, but our 18" dolls are giving each other mini dolls for Christmas this year.
DD's Jess is getting the Kaya mini-doll, and my #22 is getting Nellie's doll, Lydia (Lydia was the name we had picked out if our third child had been a girl so I have a soft spot for her, even though we don't own Nellie).
I ordered mini-Kaya through overstock.com for around $13.00 and she looks great. I ordered Lydia from my PS and she arrived in horrible shape--paint chipped from her shoe, stain on her bonnet, messed up hair, one leg longer than the other. I just returned her last week to exchange her for a (hopefully) nicer one.
I know that Lydia is 6-1/2", the same size as the mini-dolls. I'm not sure about the other dolls' dolls. I emailed AG to find out about Lydia, since her dimensions weren't listed online. You could do the same for any doll you're interested in.
Hope this helps--I'm looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing reviews too!
Cheri
