ok this is like jeopardy..I'll give the answer...and you give me the question..after everyone gets a chance to give a question...then someone jump in there and give another answer for us to play with..here goes
Michael Jackson
Printable View
ok this is like jeopardy..I'll give the answer...and you give me the question..after everyone gets a chance to give a question...then someone jump in there and give another answer for us to play with..here goes
Michael Jackson
"What's black & white &...."
No no good.
"What is white & white & white all over?
Who is the star of pinocchio meets Jaws?
Sorry...that was really taseless but I just...i'm sorry
I don't understand. So if it's liek jeopardy, don't we need more clues? Or is it like an improv game and you have to come up with questions to the answer?
I noticed Mum completely ignored you Henk! I was patiently waiting for her reply so we could get on with the game BUT NOOOOOOOOOOO can't even finish what she starts LOL!!!
Mom is out of commission until she returns to NC which will be in a week. Yes it is like jeopardy where you are given the answer and you have to guess the question...according to her...but then she couldnt return to give us more clues. Guess you two biyotches will just have to wait ! LOL
[img]cool.gif[/img] fine then sigh!!!
OK OK...their is no RIGHT answer you dummies....you're just suppose to make "funny" questions for the answer...*smacking forehead*
now try this:
Peter Pan
Who is a character that is perfectly androgynous?
Who is Annie Lenox?
Claims that life feels like walking on walking on WALKIN ON broken glass???
PSSST... I liked the Sigfried and Roy thing!!! [img]cool.gif[/img]