Lefty, Belle, Sus, Pez, Wild, just to name a few..ignore you...poor sonic lounge...*giving them the finger*
Printable View
Lefty, Belle, Sus, Pez, Wild, just to name a few..ignore you...poor sonic lounge...*giving them the finger*
Since it is only Me & you & Sis, I'll buy the first round *counting out my change* [img]cool.gif[/img]
Sorry, I was a tad self focused lately,...
I'm trying to get back to normal.
Susanne [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] ,That excuse won't cut it in here...You must pay the penalty...One Hug payable upon demand [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] ...I guess some of us have more [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img]
on our hands than others huh? [img]graemlins/girl_hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img] and [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] all around!!!
We need more raunchy topics, so we keep coming back for more.
http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/...yc9t0s0fyi.gif
Umm How about this one???
eeeww that works for mee...
what the heck?*lol
*leaves some hugs for those who want them
sometimes yor mind just can't come up with new topics...sometimes my mind just doesn't work LOL