see tonight tha board is flying...loading quickly and no problems??? I wonder what gives cause the last week sucked!!!
Printable View
see tonight tha board is flying...loading quickly and no problems??? I wonder what gives cause the last week sucked!!!
Agreed...I mean look at all the wonderful people *Like You* [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I have met here and the JOY each of you bring !!!
Yeah, I know. This is much better! Maybe they allocated us some server bandwith or whatever. This is, after all, one of the Greatest Forums of All Time!
Gawd, I feel myself getting giddy already. I shouldn't drink after I worked out., That just aint right. Oh, there goes mt grasp of English Grammar. That's always the first to go. This is why I'll never get lucky in any English speaking country. I need aLcohol. Although someone told me last week a Dutch accent is sexy. Hmm, she was probably pulling my chain. I mean leg. No... Wait... D-agh. Why do I always revert to Dutch when there's alcvohol involved?
She meant every word of it!!!
I enjoyed a nice cold vanilla rum last night and today I feel peachy!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Truer things were never said. If I was drinking, I would raise my glass to you.
Wait, let me pour me a Jameson...
Okay, I poured me a Seagram's. There was dust on the bottle. Weird.
Okay, TO US! Cheers!
Mmm, vanilla rum.
Gosh, I miss my little booze cabinet back home. So much choice. Now it's whiskey or martini. No, make that whiskey, I ran out of martini. I'll move out in 2 weeks and I won't buy new alcohol anymore. [img]frown.gif[/img]
Damn time flies doesn't it???
I have a nice bottle of Hungarian wine and an illegal cuban cigar....gonna chill out ta-nite..