HAPPY 420 TO ALL
Printable View
HAPPY 420 TO ALL
I can't believe I'll be stuck at work all day today................
ocsickgirl [img]wink.gif[/img]
its just another day!!!lol
Hitler's birthday. How ironic of the avatar above mine.
420 means nothing to me. Time to be a grown up and relize how bad that crap really is.
I cant believe they havent made a holiday out of it yet. What the hell?? George Bush has got some work to do!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
Kidding
Last time I checked, Punk Rock & smoking pot had nothing to so with each other. That shit is not cool.
i never really understood why in the magical punk rock land (and in texas), getting piss drunk and acting a fool could be *mostly* acceptable behavior but smoking pot was *mostly* considered to be completly unacceptable. Know what i mean? To me it seems that they are both bad for you, and both can ruin your life if you let them take over. But both could also be used in moderation without huge drawbacks. Why is this?
Wow! Didnt realize everyone on here was so against some people have a good time. Oh well, I didn't make this post intending on starting some shit, and I'm positive I didn't that getting backed one day a year has anything to do with punk, so I can only say one thing,CHILL
for real dude chill out