http://www.nbc4.tv/news/8891165/detail.html#
Printable View
Thank you Agdancer for this post. I am supposed to be going back to bed, but I had to comment! First of all I loved the channel 4 video story/coverage. I got excited all over again.
The write-up where they decsribed AG as the latest "toy craze" made me sick through! People keep wanting to compare AG to ie. the Cabbage Patch, Bratz or Barbie craze.
IMHO, there is no similarity here; thus zero base for an analogy. These type of analogies cheapen the AG product and AG is top notch quality and A-1 educationally----Let me stop.... the video was beautiful and I was so glad to see this thread. Thank you so much! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
BTW:
How are you and you DM doing? It was grand meeting you yesterday! Heeee-Hawwww!!! It was you I met, right???
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ April 22, 2006 12:00 AM: Message edited by: prasnlrd ]</font>
What a well done spot! I was impressed by it. Clearly, they really caught the drift of what AG is all about. I'm glad you shared this, thanks [img]smile.gif[/img] With so many people criticizing AG these days, sometimes it feels like nobody remembers just how extraordinary and magical these toys really are to little girls. That's why I collect, it brings back that magic that I'm "supposed" to have grown out of.
Neat! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for posting. DD and I both enjoyed it.
DD and I both loved this!!!! It was funny because I watched it first and when the little girl was talking about the hairstyling tips and said the thing about the toothbrush I was like...
oh that's a good tip.
Well DD watched it after I did and came in the kitchen saying, "Did you see the part about using the toothbrush on their hair!!!" Isn't that a good idea?"
Great minds think alike!!! LOL
We both enjoyed watching it immensely!!!
Thanks for sharing!
Cool!! Thakns so much for sharing that!
Sheila--
Nope, it wasn't me you met yesterday. I'm on the east coast enjoying AGPNY! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Thank you, that was so good to be able to watch. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]