-
My daughter and I decided to goto the AG store again today. We were lucky enough to get on the waiting list for lunch. It was delicious! The waitress was very friendly and quick. The second lunch seating was running about 20 mins late though.
Oh and for anyone going, the menu online is a little bit different than the actual menu. Breakfast and tea were close to the same but lunch and dinner had a few things different.
As we left today the store was very crowded and hot. I am glad we went Thursday with no crowds.
The girls singing are theater girls.
I thought there were more pictures of the cafe. My daughter said she took them, but they aren't on the memory stick. [img]frown.gif[/img]
http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i219/mspennyag/cafe/
The pictures view best on the slide show.
-
Everything looks delicious. It does look a little different from the Chicago menu. Very California [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . Thanks for the pictures. I''m really regretting our decision to go to FL instead of CA though [img]frown.gif[/img] . Maybe next year.
-
I had the quiche and I have to say it was ok. The bottom layer was potatoes, so it was a bit heavy. But the salad that came with it was fresh and had a good salad dressing on it.
The flower pot dessert is as cute as it can be and very good. I thought the cookie was again ok. There was so much food, that by the time dessert arrived I was full.
[img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
-
Those were yummy scrumptious pictures! The green wrap looks especially delicious. Mmm mmm. Thanks for sharing with us. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Julia
-
Great pictures. They came out so clear.
-
Looks delicious! I wish I was there. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
Awesome! I was there gain today also! HA! Isn't that place grand! Since I was able to get DD to go today, we will probably do the cafe at a later date. She has already said she wants to attend a theater performance to! Heee-Hawwwww!!!
Thank you for taking the cafe pictures! The food looks delightful!!! SLUUUUURRRRPPP!!
[img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
-
Great pictures. I was able to eat in the Chicago Cafe and the food looks very similar to LA. I was also surprised by how much food there was. It looks like a very nice lunch.
-
Wow, that food looks so good! Thanks for sharing the pics!
-
Going only once is not enough - too much to take in. Glad you enjoyed your second time around too.