Yikes....too much scanner background! I'm going to go play with this, before I post the 6 others. Me thinks I did something incorrectly!
[This message has been edited by Colleen22 (edited November 03, 2001).]
Printable View
Yikes....too much scanner background! I'm going to go play with this, before I post the 6 others. Me thinks I did something incorrectly!
[This message has been edited by Colleen22 (edited November 03, 2001).]
This will have to do for now....
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...041&Sequence=0
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?...039&Sequence=0
------------------
"I've done a few beer bongs in my day"......Kid Rock
Great pics Colleen!!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
~~Huffin' and puffin' I got you rookies
all in check doin' the redneck boogie~~
Terrific pics, Colleen!!!
Wooooooohooooooo!!!!!!!
------------------
...This is what I've got so hang on to this...
killer pics Colleen...
Thanks for sharing http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
Kid Rock
I just waited till she walked away to shout
"Fuck you bitch, u had my balls in your mouth!"
scan one at a time...you'll need to crop the photos in some sort of image altering program....
------------------
~~"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." ~~
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Kristen ITC,Verdana,Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wizekrak:
...you'll need to crop the photos in some sort of image altering program....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Duh. ~wink~
That's what I've been trying to figure out. It was easier with the old scanner.....
------------------
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit"...Henry David Thoreau
hey, as far as i knew, this was your first time w/ the scanner http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
~~"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." ~~
Good pictures sistah!!!
I need to get a nice camera likes yours, these little disposables just dont cut it!!!
p.s.
God willing your pictures should be arriving sometime this next week. Let me know when they arrive http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
~You cant say that Kid~
~Fuck off I just did~
OK.....but I'm holding your set hostage until the pic of me, you and Stef arrives!!!
http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit"...Henry David Thoreau