-
I didn't ask when I was in AGPNY, but to me, it SEEMS that Kit's Waffle Iron is an "in store" item only. It is on the main display with Kit, in her holiday dress. I mean, it was front and center- you couldn't miss it!
So if you are still looking for it, you may try calling AGPNY-they still have it!
-Jordyn
-
I saw that too today! We missed each other.. But then again, the store was a plain nuthouse!!!!!
-
I was there on Saturday-my parents dropped me off...and I just wandered around for awhile.
I had to leave the store, because I actually spent WAY too much money to begin with.
-Jordyn
-
Is it only at AGPNY? Because, when I went to agpla, I didn't see it, but I could have missed it... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
-
I wonder if it's due to the weight that it's not available on-line anymore. Maybe it was too expensive to ship and now they just have it for the customers to take home?
-
I believe it is discontinued but the stores are just selling what they have. Chicago had some to the last time I was there. If you want it I wouldn't wait too long.
I was told that it didn't have enought "play" value for the girls. I thought it was adorable. I grew up in the 50s and some of my parents electrical appliances really had a cord like that.
-
Not enough play value? It has to be one of the MOST played with historical accessories in this house.
-
Starearedkid,
Thanks for posting this info. I'll add it to the Molly and Kit section of the Retirement Sticky.
Glenda
-
I just tried to call the AGPNY through 1-877 number and they said that Kit's waffle iron is not available! Is there another number to call? I can't get to the stores in person and would prefer not to resort to ebay.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ October 10, 2006 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Sara N ]</font>
-
hmmm...that is odd...it was there 2 days ago! On display-and in boxes no less.
Maybe the rep didn't know...
Or it did sell out within two days.
-Jordyn