If AG ever had to make a boy doll, I'd like them to make Stirling Howard (from Kit's books). He's a sweet character and quite possibly my favorite boy mentioned in the AG books. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Printable View
If AG ever had to make a boy doll, I'd like them to make Stirling Howard (from Kit's books). He's a sweet character and quite possibly my favorite boy mentioned in the AG books. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Miley Parker is a girl who has dreams of being an actress. She will do whatever it takes. She and her best friend Rhyan Taylor travel to Hollywood for 3 audditions. Will she get a call back and make the role? Find out when you read Meet Miley.
Miley Parker: red hair blue eyes freckles and white skin she comes wearing a pink tank top and jeans with rhinestone heats on them and pink sandals her accessories are a pink backpack and a cellphone and three scripts also pink sunglasses and a pink heart shapped lockett.
Rhyan Taylor: Red hair hazel eyes and white skin and freckles he is wearing jeans a black and red long sleve shirt and black senakers his accessories are a red back pack three scripts his pda and a dragon necklas.
This could be the first boy doll and doll with her best friend a boy.
I've always wanted them to make boy dolls! I really wanted a Lars and Peter, for Kirsten, but boys the same age would be good too.
This idea requires a little less research, which might help move things along. It sounds neat too! Coming from a light skinned redhead with freckles and blue eyes.
I know. I really want them to make her and him. I hope they do. They also appeal to boys and if they made boy dolls boys might want them and AG would get more money. But they had to make the style like half skater. But that is no problem.