Anytime I try to go onto the new AGFMB my computer freezes up. I'm gonna miss u girls! Is there anything I can do?
Printable View
Anytime I try to go onto the new AGFMB my computer freezes up. I'm gonna miss u girls! Is there anything I can do?
I have forwarded your question to the other moderators. We have been quite busy with the holidays and with processing new memberships, so I'm not sure when we will be able to get back to you, but please keep us updated on how it's going for you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Joy [img]smile.gif[/img]
I have been trying to get on too, but it keeps saying that my account is pending approval. I wanted to write about my day at AGPC Thursday. I tried signing up under a different name and it did the same thing.
AGLover, we have no way of contacting you privately. Please email me and let us know what kind of trouble you are having.
Meanie Genie, if it says that your account is pending approval, it means that you need to wait for the moderators to figure out if they approve your application for membership. Applying again under a different name will not speed up the process. In fact it could slow it down, because then the moderators need to check out 2 applications for you, instead of just one. And it could make it look like you're not trustworthy if you're applying under 2 different names. So I suggest that you delete/cancel one of those applications and just wait for the moderators to get to you. We have dozens of people applying and only about 3-5 moderators to work through them all. The process requires patience from all of us. I'm sorry that you have to wait, but eventually you will hear an answer from one of the moderators. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Joy
Oh wow! I'm sorry! I just thought I must have messed something up on the first one so I did another one. (I'm good at messing things up it seems...lol!) This is the only message board I've ever belonged to except I have just joined the American Girl Playthings site yesterday. I will try and see what I can do to get rid of the second one. I will admit that I am not all that message board saavy and didnt know I was contributing to the backlog. Thanks for answering. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Genie, did you read my PM?
[img]smile.gif[/img] Whew! I finally got on! except my account is pending approval so I just have to wait. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Sorry to alarm you guys!
That's ok. Thanks for your patience.
Joy