anyone care to help me with the carrying of the boxes... or perhaps, unpacking of the kitchen?
------------------
Angry Psycho's
My Playground
Printable View
anyone care to help me with the carrying of the boxes... or perhaps, unpacking of the kitchen?
------------------
Angry Psycho's
My Playground
I would love to help, but, needless to say, I'm a little far away to grab any boxes for ya. But I'll be here for moral support for sure.
------------------
"Kid Rock. It's not just a name. It's a genre." -Spin Mag
~~Escape with me~~Momrock's Escape
i don't know if my crappy ass jeep would make it that far or i would
i need to get the fuck out of here
------------------
Breaking a part of my heart to find release
Taking you out of my blood to bring me peace
I'm very good at moving a box. I'll make damn sure it's fully packed too http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Rack the Trolls?
i'd love to snce i missed kitchen unpacking last time!! http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/smile.gif
------------------
~~"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." ~~
I would if I weren't so busy with my place!!!
Remember, if you're going to do the free beer thing, make sure it's at your new house!
------------------
...This is what I've got so hang on to this...
awwwww wizey wants to help with my boxes!
------------------
Angry Psycho's
My Playground
no, that would mean that momrock, perv troll and miza were invisible too...
------------------
Angry Psycho's
My Playground
well we're movin on up
to the east side
to a deluxe apartment in the sky
movin on up
to the east side
we finally got a piece of the pie.
oh cool i'm invisible again
oh i forgot... maybe you're still not allowed to associate with me?
------------------
Breaking a part of my heart to find release
Taking you out of my blood to bring me peace