-
maybe you would appreciate this underated guitarist. They are currently touring.
Check em out. they are my other favorite band. I've seen em about 5 times. They put on 2.5 hr shows. ridiculous.
Great song although specifically the 2:20 mark and 4:20 mark for some insane guitarisms.
YouTube - The Moose Song - Big Head Todd and the Monsters
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 13, 2007 10:15 PM: Message edited by: raptorschild ]</font>
-
Ok, I have to admit, I've heard the name before, but never actually listened to them. I think they sound great. Im going to look into a CD of theirs. which do you recommend?
-
I think an experienced guitarist would enjoy Midnight Radio the best. one of their ealier albums. Most raw, bluesy, and many great solo's in catchy songs.
That song that i linked is on that album. The entire album sounds similar.
Or you could get "live at the Filmore", which has some newer stuff. Other than "midnight radion" i wouldnt waste any time with their studio recordings. Get a live cd. light years better. just not as much emotion or feeling in the studio, which is kinda critical in blues.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 14, 2007 01:30 PM: Message edited by: raptorschild ]</font>
-
Cool volume swells in the last solo.