Be safe and be happy. Lots of love to all of you. Merry Christmas!!! See you all after the holidays.
Printable View
Be safe and be happy. Lots of love to all of you. Merry Christmas!!! See you all after the holidays.
And when will that be?
Well...here it is the day after Christmas. All the wrapping paper & boxes are out by the curb, The tree is looking bare, but in my opinion it was a wonderful day.
I spent the day with some wonderful friends, great fellowship and loads of food. I hope that Santa was good to you & your's this year.
He was exceptionally good...I think God told him about my prayers [img]wink.gif[/img]
we had a warm but nice Christmas in Florida...the cats got little pop up kitty tents...so cute...Rich and I dis-decorated this morning and put eveything back up in the attic...once the climax is over...well it becomes anticlimactic..
Somebody's HORNY [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yeah well a majority of the family is leaving today so I can get my house back in order as well. The tree will remain until next weekend since we didnt put it up until the 23rd. At least the house will be clean though. Kids are such slobs.
it obviously isn't Robin LOL....