My buddy And I Have Been Talking About This For Some Time Now So I Think It's Time To Bring This Up. Danny McGough, What Else Can I Say, This Dude Is Fuckin' Awsome. It's Time He Becomes An Offical Member Of Social Distortion!!! Come On The Guy Is Treated Like A Fuckin Roadie Or Something. I Love Social D (They Are My Favorite Band), But They Would Not Be The Social D That They Are Today Without Danny. Danny Needs Some Credit For The Things He Does. Does Anybody Agree With Me On This? I Think He Is A Made Man And Should Be Part Of The Social Distortion Mafia. I Fuckin Love You Danny And Hopefully You Will Get The Credit You Deserve. I Mean On The Next Social D Album He Needs To Be Credited As Part Of The Band And Not Some Guest Who Plays B3. There Is 5 Members Of Social D.
