I can't go storm chasing...gotta have vascular surgery on my leg...two weeks before the trip...I will do it again..maybe not this time...but I will do it...arrrgghhh
Printable View
I can't go storm chasing...gotta have vascular surgery on my leg...two weeks before the trip...I will do it again..maybe not this time...but I will do it...arrrgghhh
WHAT...WHY WHAT??? Oh come on Mum damn that bites!!!
It's jusy you and me Rae. There goes the chance to embarrass mom at the cowboy bar. Henk, we have an open seat....ya sure you can't make it?
YEAH YEAH I think she is a skeerdy kat....Oh well you and I will have stories to tell [img]cool.gif[/img]
I think she may get pvcs if we came across a tornado. LOL! Poor muthah! Maybe next time when i go over for Zach's graduation...she can come...if I don't go to China for some reason.
at least I will be in really good shape for the next event...and look good too...LOL
Mummy you always look good!!!
Yeah we thought the next event would be taking you to Bikers Week for seniors with parkinsons....
after my boob job, tummy tuck, and face lift...they'll think you're MY mother...LOL
btw tusk and I were at the beach yesterday...the bikers were a hoot..and bought all our drinks and grub...I had only one mick ultra...susan belted dwon 4 drinks...she was wasted...so I had to be the DD..anyhoo...some old AND I mean OLD fart sat on a stool next tome and was kind of obnoxious funny..and he really pissed me off when he pulled out a 100.00 bill and asked me if I thought that was a good tip...I knew what he really meant...so I yelled at the bar tender..Hey this guy is going to give you a 100.00 tip..isn't that great...needless to say he got up and left..