the new member of our pet family...a cockateel that had a run in with a ceiling fan...his eye was knocked out..thus the name one eye jack..
Printable View
the new member of our pet family...a cockateel that had a run in with a ceiling fan...his eye was knocked out..thus the name one eye jack..
Wow bless his heart...do you have a picture?
I was right in the middle of typing a response when this pc just shut down..arrggg...anyway.I haven't taken any pics of the bird yet...his cage is huge...bird bill is envious...squirts poo in jacks direction..LOL
I swear your bird iso damn nasty! He used to do that to me too...though I was not in a cage. He would just aim it in my direction whenever I would walk by...the little featherless bastard!
Yeah Bird Bill is one crazy bird. I had a Cockatiel from the time I was 12 until I moved to Florida at 23 and left him with my Dad. He was a cannibal and loved to eat eggs. I just realized while typing this his name was Silly Sam... How weird is that? I haven't thought about him in forever. He used to wake us up every morning saying Silly Sam over and over.
I love Scooby but he drives me nuts with his baby bird call trying to get my attention. I would let him out more but he is jealous of Ty and tried to bite him.
What's wrong with your pc?
IDK...probably some program wanting to update or something...they boss me around you know...
Again, the title of this thread conjured up images of a whole 'nother topic in my head.
(It's probably just me.)
I've heard so many stories about that bird now. According to some sources, it was created in a demon's lair by the iniquitous and execrable so it could spew its nastiness upon an unsuspecting world.
I *must* see this unholy beast!
oh for crying out loud ...its just a bird that mimics every bird it hears in the cemetary..er ah...eek...
And it spits and shoots some sort of demonic projectile crap, right?