-
Best Shoe Brand
I personally like Nike, but Saucony and New Balance are very comfortbale...Puma's are probably the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn, but they didn't last too long..So what is the best brand of shoes out there?..i think my next is gonna be a pair of the Nike Shox beause I've been wearing the high tops for basketball and although I do prefer low cut shoes, the high tops are not too bad. I haven't had adidas in years so I really couldn't tell ya what they would feel like now
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
Reebok's, Etnies, New Balance, and Puma's
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
Either Nikes or Adidas.
I haven't bought a pair of Nikes in forever though. I got to liking the Adidas pretty well.
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
I love my Nike Shox, but I have to say my favorite brand is Adidas, I love their turf shoes and I used to love their cleats....
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
Best pair of cleats I ever owned was the old Griffey's with the strap across the tongue and had the 24 logo on it...lasted me a long, long, while...
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
I wear what looks the coolest, no matter what brand they are [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
Nike and New Balance to just wear.Mizuno to run in.
-
Re: Best Shoe Brand
I'd have to say either nike or reebok.