-
Liar's poker
The school board has tried another slick one, seems the Board missed sending a agenda to SEVERAL members. SOOOOOO the meeting has been changed Monday, I hope they save Spuds some room to talk. Monday, the 14th. X marks the spot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
-
Re: Liar's poker
Actually they have moved it to tuesday the 15th.
-
Re: Liar's poker
The Wise County Schools website is running a banner stating that the move is to Monday, the 14th at 6:00 pm, if anyone knows for sure that this is not correct, I'd begin to wonder if we aren't kinda barking at the moon.
-
Re: Liar's poker
You are right. I got an email from my principal this evening saying that it was scheduled for the 15th. His email to me is probably incorrect.
-
Re: Liar's poker
No problem, I just want to try not misinform , seems a long time to Monday, might wind up moved again.
-
Re: Liar's poker
Yes I agree. I had not looked at the Wise County wesite or that far down the site. I checked my email and it said the 15th and that is coming from my principal. I should have looked at the website a little closer.