Anybody watch it? Why did one of the contestants quit?
Printable View
Anybody watch it? Why did one of the contestants quit?
i heard for family reasons.
Yes! A post on the forum about AI!
I watch it when I can...I was able to watch tonight.
The guy left the show because of "personal reasons". But this is one of my prof's theories on the guy's strategy to leave the show (hehe - it's my strategic marketing prof too...he says he's always thinking about strategy)...anyway, when a person wins AI, they are under pretty strict conditions in their record contract they sign. They are actually signed to Simon's record label (I *think*). So, my prof thinks that the guy got his exposure, he knew he was one of the better ones, and most popular, so he bailed so he could get offers from other record labels and maybe have more freedom with it.
Carrie is my favorite...and I have no clue how Makalah is still on there. She isn't very good at all. Nikko did awesome tonight for his first performance back!
Bo, Consantine, and Nadia are my favorites
Nadia is one of my favorites, and I like Bo. I don't really care for Constantine though...just something about him.
Maybe it's because I saw him on that cheesy show Elimidate about 2 weeks ago! It was from when he was younger though, his hair was short.
I heard something about a scandle this year
when does AI come on?
Tuesdays at 8 - they sing their songs.
Wednesdays at 8 - they get voted off.
I just like to watch Paula and Simon "duke it out"
They are so in love with each other. Or it's a total act so people will think that.