-
Tech Support Joke.
You folks working in the tech support field might appreciate this.
The tech support problem dates back to long before the industrial revolution, when cavemen beat out a rhythm on drums to communicate.
"This Fire Help/ Me Groog."
"Me Lorto. Help. Fire not work."
"You have two rocks?"
"Ugh."
"You hit them together?"
"Ugh."
"What happen?"
"Fire not work"
(sigh) "Make spark?"
"No spark. No fire. Me Confused. Fire work yesterday."
(sigh) "You change rock?"
"No."
"You sure?"
"One change. Rock hot so me soak in stream so rock not burn Lorto hand. SHouldn't keep Lorto from make fire."
(Groog grabs club and goes to Lorto's cave...)
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
LOL.. funny!
I love working in Tech Support though, I just hate sitting around all day. So I dont see myself working at Sykes too much longer. The key to Tech Support, is basicly just knowing how to talk to stupid people. Sometimes you get someone pretty smart and you can tell them what to do and they do it. Then you just get someone so stupid its unreal. Those calls take a lot longer, but as long as you dont let it frusterate ya, then it isnt hard.
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
Love tech support, just hate Sykes.
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
Sykes is a joke, but tech support is not bad and easy
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
Whats yalls beef with Sykes? lol
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
I worked there for over 2 years it sucks, the management is a joke
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
I don't have enough room on this board to begin to say what all I think of that place.
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
diets if you are who i think you are..i used to be in a fanstasy football league with you at sykes, and sit in the same row as your girlfriend
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
It must have changed since you all worked there. Its not that bad at all IMO. Its just like everywhere else, Im sure you cant find a job where you cant find something to complain about. I could sit and complain about things at Sykes all day, but I choose not to.
-
Re: Tech Support Joke.
I just recently quit, and my mom still works out there so i know nothing has changed