-
Screen Name
Do people ever refer to you as your screen name. I mean beyond on here. I have people do it all the time, not that I am complaining. But still, its funny. I have had people go "Hey, NOLA" and it takes me a second to understand what they are talking about.
-
Re: Screen Name
it was pretty funny at the bball tourney in pound how many people asked me if i was "gcdevil"
-
Re: Screen Name
Mik Mo: may as well be on my birth certificate. People have called me that for more than 20 years.
-
Re: Screen Name
i would have to agree with u guys on that. everyone is either saying hey big al or hey bo.
-
Re: Screen Name
Xplayer is the only one that calls me bk.
-
Re: Screen Name
My screen name is my nickname. Everybody I know calls me Shoe or Shoemaker. It is strange to hear someone call me by my first name.
-
Re: Screen Name
Same here shoe most call me by my nickname here
-
Re: Screen Name
Most people don't call me Seventy4. If they did I would wonder about them.
I have many, many other nicknames, but some are not for posting. My screen name here is unique.
One of my nicknames is my picture here, but that nickname is unique to three individuals.
-
Re: Screen Name
-
Re: Screen Name
nobody calls me sic that I know of