dont know if this has been talked about but,
my vote goes to Eric Prydz - Call on Me
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Printable View
dont know if this has been talked about but,
my vote goes to Eric Prydz - Call on Me
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Johnny Van Zant - Brickyard Road
I always loved Korns Freak on a Lease video. I thought that was always a great music video, and a great song!
One of my all time favorite videos, basically cause it was their first...
One by Metallica.
Another that I liked was Soundgarden's Black Hole Sun.
Come To Daddy by Aphex Twin. FREAKY!!!
I liked Thriller myself
I liked Thriller too.
I'm surprised no one else has mentioned it. haha
i'd have to say my fav vid is either twiztid's we dont die or rob zombies dragula
big pimpin
Metallica- ONE
DOWN - Stone the Crow
In Flames - CLoud COnnected
PanterA- Planet Caravan