-
Graduation
It's finally (already?) here. For four years, this has been my home. It really has flown by....but I'm ready for the next step in my life. I graduate this weekend from Tech. Today is the school ceremony and tomorrow is when I walk to get my degree. I have mixed emotions though. There's definitely a bittersweet aspect to it all....
-
Re: Graduation
congrats to ya...I'm sure everything will go well for ya especially after graduation...I'm thinking about becoming a professional student [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What are ya going to do after graduation?
-
Re: Graduation
I'm moving back home....maybe to Kingsport. I don't have a job right now....so hopefully something will come up. So far for the summer I have plans for travel and spending my time at the lake!
-
Re: Graduation
What kind of Job are you looking for? (What was your Major?)
-
Re: Graduation
I have a marketing management degree.
I'm looking to maybe get into pharmaceutical sales or find a marketing director/coordinator position eventually. My dream is to open a restaurant with my mom though.
-
Re: Graduation
Congrats on the graduation and the best of luck to you.