-
Spelling
I believe Hostboard should get together and have a spellcheck that automatically checks for gramatical errors when a poster previews his/her post. I have noticed that some on here can't type one sentence without some sort of mistake in it. It's all good if a letter is misplaced or something but when a whole post can't be read, well that says something in itsself. I'm not one to complain too much because sometimes I get lazy and don't feel like typing a bunch of mistakes over again, but a line has got to be drawn somewhere. It is not that hard to look over a post before submitting it to make sure most of it makes sense anyways! Just a personal opinion and letting some steam off!
-
Re: Spelling
i agree there are quite a few people that do this and it is hard to read!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Re: Spelling
I understand a number of people posting on here don't find it necessary to use proper grammar or spelling. They genuinely feel they shouldn't have to put forth the effort. Their apathy makes them look unintelligent.
I do find it amusing, however, that some try to "act big" and insult the intelligence of others when they themselves, as OAR said, cannot type one sentence without some form of error.
In my opinion, it's shameful to see the poor grammar and spelling skills. The opinions of those who think it's unnecessary to use proper English are equally sad. Some actually think it's only important to use proper English when writing up a school assignment!
Just remember - it's reflection on you and it is important.
For example, just try filling out a simple job application or draw a resume. Make one spelling error and you're knocked out the running.
-
Re: Spelling
1530 ur one to be talkin
Ur horrible
I cant read yours
EVER
-
Re: Spelling
For example
hokies are goin ot be purdy good especially there QB he is oyung but good evemn thoi he smokes pot
-
Re: Spelling
haha!...yeha i agre that sum peple cant' evin tiype on hear!
& tha'ts two funni LB4! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Spelling
that is one post and what two miss spelled words
-
Re: Spelling
4 actually! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: Spelling
-
Re: Spelling