list any forum member youd like to meet and why
sorry...bored
Printable View
list any forum member youd like to meet and why
sorry...bored
Too many to list.
Shoe, elp6n, LPDFTBL, spuds, NOLA, and mega to list a quick few. I have met quite a few on here as of now. I would just like to put a face with a name.
Mega, just to talk sports. All of the GC clan maybe we can meet up at the LPD Tournament this week. Was going to meet Ole Tob several times but it just never worked out. Other than those I would like to meet PV_Rulz_LPD, Moonlight, Champ20, Knight67 (I think I seen him once before at Frosty Bossie), LPDFTBL, my good friend a_football_fan, and pretty much anyone else who has been on here for an extended period of time that I haven't met before.
hey i know a football fan u dont wont to meet him.
I have to meet him to ask him about how great it is to be the worlds biggest bandwagon fan. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
ive met a football fan and a couple others at the 3 on 3 bball tourney a few months ago
now i really truely truely feel sorry for u guys.
Well i've met some, Unchained, Shoe, Ole Tob, Qunicy, Observer77, WildBill, Big Al, retiredteach, ut1, knew NOLA, spudsmac, blue52, Dawgfan3, Mikmo, Dukefan and a few others.
pvfan, knight67, 1instripes, i have seen and several others, just not got a chance to talk to them.
Honestly i'd like to meet all the folks on here at least once.
Just to shake hands and put a face with the nick.
Most of the folks i have met, even if we disagreed, we had some good times and laughs. Become friends with most.
Honestly some great folks on here. Some may come across wrong on here, but it's easy to at times.
Esp. with me.
Usually unless i am off work, i'll just add a quick comment and that is it. Or a news article.
And sometimes it goes across wrong.
That's my bad. But nothing meant by it most of the time. Just not enough time to get to put it down as i want to. Everyone i have met has been really nice and upbeat.
I wanna meet youuuuuuuuuuuuu.
Wow LPDFTBL I dont think I ever even seen you. Didn't know you had ever seen me.