Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
What is this NASCAR you speak of?
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
DEI made a huge mistake by not getting Waltrip signed.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
DEI is doing the right thing. They was going to get rid of last year before the pit crew swap. He is to inconsistint, granted he did have few moments with DEI. I think DEI needs awhole make over from top to bottom.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
It was Waltrip's choice, not DEI's. DEI is losing a great driver. And Dale Jr is losing a great teammate.
And Jr isn't inconsistant? If not for Dale Jr and Jeff Green, Waltrip would be in the top 10 in points now.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
I didn't say Jr was inconsistant. I was refering to Waltrip. Jeff Green isn't on the DEI team. You must have got him confused with Jeff Burton.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
Michael would have done a lot better this year if Jr. hadn't wrecked him so many times. It seems like any time they get close on the track Jr. finds a way to hit him. I am a Jr. fan but the truth is the truth.
DEI had made a serious mistake in letting M.W. get away.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
The only thing DEI has going for them is Dale jr. I don't even like Jr or DEI but I do think they and Waltrip are doing the best thing. I think they should bring that martin truex to replace him. That seems like the logically choice.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
"LOGICALLY" speaking Jr. is less of a driver than Waltrip. Dale has a chip on his shoulder.
Re: NASCAR Fans... WOOHOO
I think Jr. resented the faith and trust that Sr. had in Michael. DEI screwed up on this one. Besides losing possibly the best driver on the team they will more than likely lose NAPA. Michael will not have a problem getting a ride next year and the new ride will have NAPA plastered all over it IMO.