Ok I am at work at bored LoL*
You guys give me some ideas of websites to go to for games or just stupid stuff to keep me occupied LoL*
Printable View
Ok I am at work at bored LoL*
You guys give me some ideas of websites to go to for games or just stupid stuff to keep me occupied LoL*
www.candystand.com
www.nabiscoworld.com
pretty cool sites...got lots of games
if you would do your work maybe you wouldnt get bored..haha
it just hit me who you are now..thought i knew that name from somewheres..
i work with ya now
Oh LoL* When did ya start and where are you at in the building?
that was some good chicken the other day, and them forks i had to bring just made everything right...
in your row i do believe, first seat up there...
Ohhhhh!* I know who ya are now!* LOL*
Yeah nice seeing ya up here!* Where you at today ?¿
haha..yeah, big guy, curly hair..thats me..
i got the weekends off this week and next, i take it you had to work??