who's ready for deer season
Printable View
who's ready for deer season
I am, I went last saturday and saw three. Im goin again this saturday.
yal may not believe me, but i love to hunt!...
especially cus i get to deck out in camoflauge and shoot animalS!!!...
and i love huntin at nite too, like coon huntin and stuff...absolutely awesome.
shooting squirrels with bb guns off ur back porch aint huntin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LOL..that was funny!!-- [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
How about some snipe hunting softballgal ?
anybody know for sure if knock-out season for coons is in yet?
i heard it was october 2nd...but not real sure.
I was ready until I had this surgery! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I've been ready, just waiting for it to cool off. Don't much care for fighting flies when field dressing a deer.
Has anyone actually seen a snipe? I've seen them on several occasions, they look simialar to a kiwi bird.