anyone else getting a ton of junk email today? Or am I just that lucky [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Printable View
anyone else getting a ton of junk email today? Or am I just that lucky [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
178 in the last 36 hours.
51 in the last 6 hours
One time I got 1000 emails from the same person in 1 day...
It was the strangest thing ever.
Dude sometimes I'd have 800+ messages in my bulk mail folder
i always get junk mail...bulk and all...it sucks..
Try this site it's full of crap email things. All or most are just that. Not real from Urban Legends to Amber alerts.
www.snopes.com
I'm just talking about spam emails.
but since you brought it up, snoops, truthorfiction and hoaxbusters are all good for those stupid "chain" emails.
i rarley ever get any spam anymore. I got most of it blocked out from my e-mail.
me to one1one, I use earthlink and the spam blocker works very well. If I don't authorize someone to be added they cannot send anything to me, it goes to a folder that I don't even look at that deletes itself every 48 hours.