The forum is about to be taking over by The Phenom.
Lpd Sports Forum.......REST IN PEACE
Printable View
The forum is about to be taking over by The Phenom.
Lpd Sports Forum.......REST IN PEACE
Where is burrhead...?
Did he ever make it back from Gate City....
anybody filed a missing persons report? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Do you really want to find him LOL
HA HA HA !
Undertaker you are as good as mine. See ya Saturday at the Civic Center. I'll have the shovel ready!!!!!!!!!!!!
If both of you get in the ring you'll need a shovel and hip waders... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
I thought this post was about the Metallica song. It firgures it would the Forum all star wrestling. Hey here's in idea why not have forum rumble, lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. Then you could have that Band that is on here to play for you all lmao.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Speaking of the band where have they been?
I think Burrhead has crossed over...
I just noticed when his little chef there raises the food up, it splits his hat and makes it look like devil horns...he's become one.....its like the Borg only with greater numbers!!!
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]