-
The other day I'm walking down the street, and this lady stops and asks me for a quarter. So of course being the person that I am, I stepped back, put my hand in my pocket and kicked her in the face. She fell to the ground hard! I think she got the point to quit asking people for money, what a bum. After all, she does nothing all day! Doesn't she know I have better places to spend my cash?
Like paying the internet bill so I can sit on hostboard and do nothing all day?!
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
-
YOU BE NICE TO YOUR MOTHER !!!
*JFDL*
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
*LMAO*
HEY! YOU! you kick my dog!
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
[This message has been edited by juliet smiles (edited September 25, 2001).]
-
Nooooooo Your daughter ....she come to my yard...and she kick my dog!!
you tell yer dad... I'm gonna call my lawyer and he going to rush you!!!!
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
YOU KNOW DAMN RIGHT! *mumbles* you bastard.
Your daughter she kick my dog, and now i'm going to fuck her!
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
-
*LMFAO* YOU! (*$&#^&*%#)(_%&&*%^ YOUUU.. kick my dog...
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
Youuuuuuuuu dont tell me damned rite!!!!
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
*LOL* ok sis.. I think you been listening to that wayy too much *L*
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
I'm going to call my lawyer and he is going to rush you!!
------------------
Hold fast to whats important and never let it go!
-
*LOL* http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif..
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying