-
360 News
Anyone noticed on TV how much bad feedback the Xbox 360 is getting? I've noticed several news programs having reports of how it's not lived up to it's hype. The system is already starting to crash, and not play many of the old games. Something else was stated to be wrong too, just can't remember.
Anyway, if anybody got one, what's ur view points on it?
-
Re: 360 News
I'd read somewhere that the only way you can tell a graphical improvement over the original is to have HDTV.
-
Re: 360 News
there will be a lot of mad customers if you only get beeter graphics from HDTV. Esp. after the hype of the detailed graphics.
-
Re: 360 News
I played the one at Wal-Mart, and didn't see a big difference in graphics.
-
Re: 360 News
yeah. The graphics weren't much better on the one at walmart, and it was on HDTV. The only thing is that they are more crisp and clearer.
A lot of the hype was how much better of a system it would be, but my buddy said it was dissapointing to him. Like I stated in another post, he had his up on Ebay the day after he got it.
Microsoft Pushed their system out way too fast. PS3 will blow it outta the water.
-
Re: 360 News
some of the systems are going for $1700 on eBay
-
Re: 360 News
I've been more than happy with mine. It would be nicer had if I had an HDTV, but I'm thoroughly happy thus far. Love the wireless controller and no memory cards.
The graphics are way better than my old PS2 that's for sure, even w/o HD.
Plus, the only review I care about is my own and I'm pleased with it.
-
Re: 360 News
The graphics are better you can tell that without a HD television, there's not that much of a difference but noticable one. One thing I really like about the 360 is the controllers they are smaller and easier to use...no more lame ass black or white specks to push for stiff arms on NCAA or Madden
-
Re: 360 News
the xbox graphics always have been better then the PS2's..i'm waiting till about April to get a 360...I dont see what the big rush is about them...i know the graphics are better but some ppl said they weren't what they expected.
-
Re: 360 News
There okay better than Xbox but they don't come close to living up to all the hype