How about those cavaliers?!!! Didn't somebody tell them that they were supposed to be in last place now? I guess they didn't get the memo. Go Hoos.
UVa 71, The Evil Floridian Empire 51
Printable View
How about those cavaliers?!!! Didn't somebody tell them that they were supposed to be in last place now? I guess they didn't get the memo. Go Hoos.
UVa 71, The Evil Floridian Empire 51
Just keep having faith in DL, in 5 years we can be an elite team. As long as players keep "playing" for him and buying into what he says, and recruits see him do better than expected it'll only get better from here.
go HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS
I'm gonna keep some guarded optimism and just hope for a respectable showing at Cameron Indoor on Saturday.
It's going to take more than heart to beat those Cameron Crazies.
true enough... controlled expectations are wise at this point. UVa has positioned itself as the only school in the commonwealth with the infrustructure for a championship basketball program. What they do with that infrustructure is anyone's guess, but JPJ arena is the tool that uva has needed to shock and awe recruits.
just wondering, are you all on Grounds getting fed up with Groh or are people still patient
I'm willing to give him a decade all in all to make us a really good program
I dont detect a lot of dissention, but the media tends to blow things out of proportion. Groh is here to stay, and, as far as I'm concerned, he hasnt underperformed enough to justify firing him. People have to remember that this isnt the ACC of last decade. It's much tougher to get that elusive 10 win season, but I think most here think that Groh is the guy that can get it done. For all people say about our "excellent" recruiting, we've average about 24th since Groh has been in cville. Additionally, we have a terrible attrition rate, because athletes cant cut it academically.
When the "jock majors" are Anthropology and Sociology at UVA, of course attrition rates will be low.
But I wouldn't have it any other way. Integrity's always a good thing.
I have faith in Groh and Leitao.
How' bout those Mens Tennis HOOS, #1 in the country!
I will have to admit I've never seen the Boars Head Indoor Facility. Until 3rd year I used to think all games were at Snyder haha.
That is a sweet tennis facility. It'll be fun to watch a few matches in there.