Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
Mine was just on TV, Niners/Bangles In Super Bowl XXIII.
I wasnt alive at the time ,:(, but I used to have the whole game on tape, which I just realized I've lost.
"Back to pass is Montana, looks right, throws, TOUCHDOWN 49ers!"
John Taylor was a great player, and is remembered for the TD at teh end, put could have scored on a return, but went outside instead of inside earlier in teh game.
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
Super Bowl XVII: Facing fourth-and-1 at the Miami 43 and trailing 17-13 with 10:10 remaining in the game, Joe Gibbs decides to go for it. Out of the I formation, the give is to John Riggins on a play called '70 chip.' Washington had run that play often throughout the season, but it surprises the Dolphins defense, which is caught out of position. A great block by Hog Rick Walker opens the door for Riggins, who breaks a tackle by Don McNeal and goes all the way for the TD. The Redskins take the lead and win 27-17
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
Rams and Titans.....one yard shy [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
Although it ended up being a touchback, Leon Letts fumble return with Don Beebe knocking it out of his hands at the one and through the end zone. Dallas simply pummeled the Bills, and would have set the SB scoring record had it not been for Beebe's hustle.
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
janet jacksons B [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]Bs
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
I was thinking about putting that the second i saw this thread. lol
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
John Elway going all hellicopter against Green Bay and seeing the look on his face when he finally got to hoist the Lombardi Trophy.
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
I'm a huge Steeler Fan: Lynn Swann's juggling catch in Super Bowl X (I think) was the best, and Neil O'Donnell's throwing completed passes to Dallas Cowboy's secondary was the worst. I'm hoping this year might make a new memory. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Re: Favorite Super Bowl Moment?
Scott Norwood's miss at the end of Super Bowl XXV.