we use to let H&R Block do it but since we tried Turbo Tax that is the way to go. It is awesome and easy and pretty quick. just fill in the blanks.
Printable View
we use to let H&R Block do it but since we tried Turbo Tax that is the way to go. It is awesome and easy and pretty quick. just fill in the blanks.
turbotax.com or the software?
the software
H & R sent me turbo tax in the mail free of charge.
My dad always does my taxes....he does a few other people's too...he's just good at doing stuff like that so I'm lucky to have him to do them for me.
I usually do my own manually, but as I understand it TurboTax is supposed to be really easy and accurate.
I normally do mine myself (the advantage to being someone able to add and not really oweing/owning much)
Ditto, although I am thinking of taking mine off this year, but normally do them myself.
I've been doing them myself for 12 years. I've used TurboTax or TaxCut once or twice.