So i think that if coeburn has a good game friday, we will have a good chance at beating GC...I think it will be a good game though...im sayin coeburn by 2-4...Disagreements??
Printable View
So i think that if coeburn has a good game friday, we will have a good chance at beating GC...I think it will be a good game though...im sayin coeburn by 2-4...Disagreements??
Gate City by 10
Well if Coeburn shows up to play Friday they will be too late. They would be better off showing up in Gate City Tuesday because GC will be at JJ Kelly on Friday.
better late than never?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Would that be the first time in lpd history that a team doesnt show up to play and has to forfeit... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I will say that it will or should be a good game.
Gate City by 50
Does Coeburn really stand a chance in this game?
i agree
well i still beleive that if we play hard we will have a chance at them.....
i meant i agree with you that we could beat them!