Is he going to enter the NFL Draft or what?
Printable View
Is he going to enter the NFL Draft or what?
Last I heard, he had hired an agent and was going to attend the combine. I didn't hear it from him, so I dont know how factual it is.
With his size and athletic abiltiy, Im sure he would make some team a tremendous special teamer.
He definitely has an uphill battle but I think with his mental and physical skills he can do it, or at least I hope he can. The thing is with Justin, he's smart enough to realize if he can or can't and adapt.
Well, the thing with Justin is that he has always looked great on paper. 6'3" 225 lbs. 4.4 forty time. Can bench and squat a ton.
With the combine, its usually how you look on paper that determines whether or not a team will take you, so I think that some team will take a chance on him. The fact that he has proven that he can play multiple positions is in his favor as well.
I agree, I mean he has played and sometimes looked good on offense/defense/and the important one special teams.
id say that 4.4 is more a 4.5 or 4.6
Excuse me Mel Kiper.
Justin was a good high school and college player. Not sure if he is good enough for the NFL. I certainly do hope so. If he makes it I hope he can avoid the injury bug he had so much trouble with at Tech.
i think hamilton can be like sensabaugh that went to etsu. hamilton can become a late round pick and learn the pro game. i could be wrong, but i see that as a possiblity.
I just dont see a team turning down the size and athletic ability. A ton of potential. I dont really know why the full potential wasnt reached at VT however.