What is your alls favorite batting and fielding glove?
Printable View
What is your alls favorite batting and fielding glove?
I got and played with the first series of Derek Jeter gold glove, it was about 500 bucks.
Liquidmetal Plasma is the most unreal and alien thing I have ever seen, I have never seen a baseball come off a bat like that, EVER.
[ QUOTE ]
I got and played with the first series of Derek Jeter gold glove, it was about 500 bucks.
Liquidmetal Plasma is the most unreal and alien thing I have ever seen, I have never seen a baseball come off a bat like that, EVER.
[/ QUOTE ]
I like the Tpx Warrior
Wilson A2000, 13 incher.
batting gloves, Louisville Slugger, black, orange, and white.
[ QUOTE ]
Wilson A2000, 13 incher.
batting gloves, Louisville Slugger, black, orange, and white.
[/ QUOTE ]
What position do you play?
I just got a new Ichiro style web Mizuno glove. I also got the new Under Armour batting gloves.
Omaha has to be my favorite bat without a doubt
Gloves and bats don't mean a thing if you don't have any skills. I'm not saying that any of you guys don't have skills, but too many kids get caught up in the marketing hype these days.
usually just leftfield or DH, but i had to play a few games at first and right last year when we had some injuries.
Glove A2000, batting gloves=whatever, bat=nice piece of wood.