Dial the following number:
1-916-CALL-TUR(k)
Cast members have been known to answer the phone. I've tried several times over the last couple of weeks, just get a recording from Ted.
Printable View
Dial the following number:
1-916-CALL-TUR(k)
Cast members have been known to answer the phone. I've tried several times over the last couple of weeks, just get a recording from Ted.
boy, you're wasting your time with that pathetic show.
what?! Scrubs is awesome.
Scrubs IS awesome.
Funny as HECK. I love the stream of consciousness, the runaway imaginations, daydreaming lol good stuff.
Gotta give a shout out to Emanski-gotta be one of the stupidest shows I have ever "tried" to watch. Of course slapstick stuff doesn't do anything for me, but alas to each his own.
How could you watch any medical show, with the great "house m.d." on?
I thought this was a Darko Milicic thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I thought this was a Darko Milicic thread. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I think his number is 1-976-BENCH WARMER