I have the bootlegged album, but will only let it go to you guys on this forum.
AIM-HearlMonster
Mind you, its very different from Lateralus, but its a better different.
Reminds me of the agression of Undertow, but has a message, like AEnima.
Printable View
I have the bootlegged album, but will only let it go to you guys on this forum.
AIM-HearlMonster
Mind you, its very different from Lateralus, but its a better different.
Reminds me of the agression of Undertow, but has a message, like AEnima.
i received a bootleg of the new godsmack about a week ago.
It's a good album.
its pretty freakin good.
The first couple of listens, I didnt care for it.
But now, the whole vibe of the CD is AMAZING.
Whats your favorite song?
Jambi rocks, as does Wings for Marie pt. 2 (10,000 Days), but its either Right In Two or The Pot for me.
Track 1 and track 5 I think are my favs