-
So I am reading
these side effects on an antibiotic....wisdom tooth dry socket, bad stuff bought ready to DIE....anywho and one of the effects can be black "hairy" tongue....does anyone else see this as something to worry about and not oh keep taking it, it will go away after treatment. Just Curious...what is everyone's perspective on a pill that can give you black "hairy" tongue?
-
Re: So I am reading
Take it as directed; see what happens! That's my theory.
The biaxin I take most frequently leaves a permanent taste of dirty metal in my mouth. I figure that's not as bad as a raging infection!
-
Re: So I am reading
Oh I am taking it....the black hairy deal kinda worries me you've heard me complain all week you should know I am taking it...with a cup of yogurt
-
Re: So I am reading
Use a tongue scraper [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
(The cheap version is a plastic spoon)