Ghana went up but US has now scored to tie it.
1-1
Yes I'm keeping up with it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Printable View
Ghana went up but US has now scored to tie it.
1-1
Yes I'm keeping up with it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
2-1 Ghana
Geeesh US had mommentum and then boom
That will be tough to overcome.
It was a bad call as well.
We have to be the worst coner kickers ever.
Landon Donovan is the most overrated player in the World.
I think I (as decrepit as I am) could have even kicked that one into the box, and not 30 feet past the goal. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Bruce Bruce is gone...be interesting to see who coaches the next group in 2010
he's a Hoo, so good riddance
We definitely need some offensive weapons or to re-think our strategy.
i dont understand why we stick with a 4-5-1 when we needed goals...quick