I was just wondering peoples opinions on this game!
Printable View
I was just wondering peoples opinions on this game!
After being there at the Appalachia--Rye Cove game, I was a bit disappointed with the way Appy played.. Meanwhile Burton is out for blood and is still packing many speedsters and has plenty of great players to choose from.
If you want my HONEST opinion, I'm thinking that Burton is going to hurt Appy badly within the first half of the game; but at the same time, the Dawgs can be quite unpredictable from time to time, so I can't say for sure that my opinion will follow through.
i think appy will come out with it on one perspective but on the other hand burton is quick.Norton will have to come over the spirit of tom to win this game <font color="black"> </font>
[ QUOTE ]
i think appy will come out with it on one perspective but on the other hand burton is quick.Norton will have to come over the spirit of tom to win this game <font color="black"> </font>
[/ QUOTE ]
Very good post, I agree completely. Both sides are more than likely going to be playing for a certain purpose - Appalachia for Tom Turner, and Burton for Rickie Harris.
Norton rolls, I'm pulling for Appy though.
burton by three touchdowns
I think Burton has too much speed for the Dawgs this year. Raiders by 2 TD's in a hard fought game. Everybody mentions Burtons speed, but watch out for Miles, he can get us the tough yards and then some. Good Luck to both teams, I am sure it will be a good one like usual. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
Norton is gonna win this big! Both teams have heavy hearts but Burton has way to much speed...Appy12 Burton 40
I will agree that burton may have the advantage as far as speed goes. A team cannot score if they dont have the ball. I see this game as a possession type of game. Appy will hopefully control the clock . Coach Turner was the best @ that. It will be closer than what has been predicted.
With the style offense they had in week 1, throw clock control out the window.