Anyone else having trouble getting a digital signal?
Printable View
Anyone else having trouble getting a digital signal?
Nope, I'm in Norton and have 5 bars
I noticed mine was low yesterday here in Coeburn. I just wrote it off to weather, but there may be something wrong with the tower here in town.
My phone and my husband's haven't worked for 3 days in Coeburn. What's the deal? Who can we call to complain?
[ QUOTE ]
My phone and my husband's haven't worked for 3 days in Coeburn. What's the deal? Who can we call to complain?
[/ QUOTE ]
NOONE YOU HAVE TO BUY ALL NEW PHONES WITH 5 YEAR AGREEMENTS AND PAY FULL RETAIL FOR ANY PHONE YOU PICK OUT....
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha.. yeah i have alltel , i never have service, it sucks... but yeah the 5 year agreement and full retail.. that's about it.. u can't do nothing else
Service seems to be restored in Coeburn.