-
A confession
I, elp6n, am a nerd, a geek (not any geek, a band geek too).
Now I know this is a shock to many of you, but yes, it's true.
Weird Al Yankovik is my favorite performer of all time.
The man is a genius.
I haven't laughed all day, until my sister sent me this.
http://us.video.aol.com/video.index....pmmsid=1719568
-
Re: A confession
hey you got a laugh out of me and my daughter
-
Re: A confession
Right off it kind of reminded me of his spoof theme for All About the Pentiums
(Make sure video quality is at lease 300k)
-
Re: A confession
Without looking...
white and nerdy...?
i 'heard' the whole cd....a few good ones on it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: A confession
You got it.
they see me strollin, they laughin, know they think I'm white and nerdy...
-
Re: A confession
i like the motorized scooter.
-
Re: A confession
That would be a Segway (not to be confused with a segue).
-
Re: A confession
whatever it is I like it [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
-
Re: A confession
Confessions Part III (Usher Parody) is GREAT
Do I Creep You out (Taylor Hicks Parody) isn't bad
Don't download this song (sounds like we are the world kind of) is great for people who used to borrow songs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
-
Re: A confession
Weird Al rocks. Remember growing up and having to go get his newest album whenever it came out. The 80's was huge for him what did he put out like 5 albums in about 3 years.
Eat it, Eat it. Open up your mouth and feed it.