http://www.fazed.net/humor/images/assmonster.jpg
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
Printable View
http://www.fazed.net/humor/images/assmonster.jpg
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
I actualy like my lit class.Is this wrong..lmao..I dont think i write as well as that though..heheheeh
p.s When are you comming ova to the new board?Lil pitbull..lmao
------------------
I am not bound to win,but I am bound to be true.I am not bound to succeed, but I am bound to live up to what light i have! Abraham Lincoln
A lil touch of heaven
SjTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
oh my lordy!!!!!!
was THAT heaven or what????
laughed so much my teeth fell out..
pfft...not descriptive enough!
------------------
PostModern Pollution
LMFAO!!!
i really like the (authors) last sentence best!
WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Bradley Hand ITC, Tahoma, Lucinda Console">quote:</font><HR>Then I bought the fish eye but the fish said, "DON'T TAKE MY EYE, I'LL BE BLIND!!" Then I put down the fish eye and bought the fish's leg but the fish said, "DON'T BUY MY LEG, IT'S AN UNREAL LEG!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
<font size=30>waaaaaaahahahahahahhahah!!</font>
------------------
~~share some greased tea with me~~
General Philosophy
Discuss This...
The Acropolis
*rotflmmfao*
OMG.....Shat that is priceless.
Here I thought I was bad....ahahahahahahahaha
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
"What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~
"So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."
~William Shakespeare~
i assume that it was written by someone from HK and i think that's pretty damn good (and descriptive) considering it's probably not their native language
------------------
PostModern Pollution
Criminals Raise Your Arms For They Must Be Manacled
------------------
You Are Crime. Face The Crushing
!!!Now You Nonce!!!