-
Originally, i wasn't gonna post anything, but DAMN that's funny!!!
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
Im here sitting in my computer lab trying to put my floppy disc in, but it isnt quite making it all the way in. So I tried to cram it in, and it did go in.....and got stuck.
It is at that time I realized that I had just shoved it in the Zip Drive, not the floppy drive.
Im so dumb.
------------------
[This message has been edited by TastinGood (edited February 28, 2002).]
-
*lmfao
Sorry that was a funny story and although I don't know you I just had to post and thank you for makin me laugh this early in the morning http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
A lil touch of heaven
"What most people need to learn in life is how to love people
and use things instead of using people and loving things."
~ Unknown ~
"So dear I love him that with him, all deaths I could endure. Without him, live no life."
~William Shakespeare~
-
gotta say, it makes me feel a little more technologically saavy when i hear these kind of stories.
------------------
PostModern Pollution